Chop cooked chicken into small pieces and set aside.
Spread corn tortilla chips with soft goat cheese. Lay out over dinner size plate so not overlapping.
Dice tomato and yellow pepper. Slice green onion and grate cheddar cheese. Sprinkle over corn chips.
Sprinkle cooked blacked beans over and squirt Sriracha hot sauce over.
Microwave on high power for two minutes. Alternately, broil under pre-heated broiler set to high for 3-5 minutes. Keep an eye on them as they burn easily.
Garnish with fresh herbs like thyme, snipped chives and sprigs of cilantro and serve.
- Serves: 1
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cooked chicken, chopped
- 9 tortilla chips, large
- 2 oz (60 g) goat cheese, soft, 21% MF
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1/4 yellow pepper, medium, diced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) canned black beans, drained
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Sriracha hot chili sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) thyme, fresh
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chives, fresh
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) cilantro sprigs, fresh
If you need a gluten free version choose corn chips labelled as gluten free.