For the sauce, whisk together peanut butter, sesame salad dressing, hoisin, soy sauce and srirachia (if using). Whisk in 2-3 tablespoons (30-45 mL) of water to thin the sauce. Set aside.
Prepare noodles according to manufacturer’s directions, cook with green beans until al dente. Drain and toss under cold water for 30 seconds. In a large bowl, toss together noodles, green beans and sesame sauce.
To serve, place 1 cup (250 mL) of noodles into a bowl, top with shredded chicken, and sesame seeds. This cold sesame salad will keep in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Serves: 2
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1/3 lb (0.2 kg) soba noodles
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded rotisserie chicken, skin removed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) halved green beans
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sesame salad dressing
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) hoisin sauce
- 2 tsp (10 mL) reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) sriracha (optional)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) sesame seeds, for sprinkling