Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Combine and mix all ingredients in bowl.
Form meatballs with the mixture using approximately 1 Tbsp (15 mL) of the mixture per meatball.
Place meatballs on baking sheets and cook in oven until cooked through (approximately 30 minutes) and the internal temperature of the meatball reaches 165°F (74°C).
Serve with a Thai or Asian peanut sauce and fancy toothpicks inserted in each meatball.
- Serves: 6
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1 cup (250 mL) short grain brown rice, cooked
- 1 lb (0.5 kg) ground chicken
- 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 mL) garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) ginger, minced
- 1 cup (250 mL) mushrooms, diced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sesame oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) shrimp, raw, peeled, diced
- 1 can water chestnuts, minced
- peanut sauce
- Thai dipping sauce
Serves 12 as an appetizer and 6 as a meal.