In a saucepan of boiling water, cook green beans for 5 minutes or until tender but firm. Drain well and place in platter or serving bowl.
Toss chicken cutlets with oil, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-heat and cook cutlets, turning once for about 8 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C). Remove to plate.
Add bacon and cook for about 5 minutes or until starting to crisp. Stir in tomato and anchovy paste to combine. Add wine and salt; bring to a simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Whisk in mustard.
Slice cutlets into thin strips and stir into sauce with vinegar. Pour over green beans and toss well to combine.
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 8 oz (230 g) green beans, trimmed
- 1 lb (0.5 kg) thin sliced chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh parsley, chopped
- pinch each salt and fresh ground pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 6 slices chicken bacon, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) anchovy paste
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) white wine
- pinch salt
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) white wine vinegar