In a food processor mix the Dijon mustard, orange juice concentrate, orange juice, ginger and Cajun spice. Process until smooth.
Mix 4 Tbsp (60 mL) of the marinade with the 6 Tbsp (90 mL) of the mayonnaise to make a sauce. Refrigerate sauce until needed.
Marinate the chicken breasts in the refrigerator in the remaining marinade for 6 to 12 hours.
Grill chicken on a pre-heated barbecue on medium heat for 7 - 10 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into each piece reads 165°F (74°C).
- Serves: 6
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) orange juice
- 2 tsp (10 mL) ginger, fresh, minced
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Cajun seasoning
- 6 bread rolls
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) mayonnaise
- lettuce, leaves
- tomato, sliced