Combine orange marmalade and minced gingerroot and brush onto chicken pieces.
Mix together soy sauce, sour cream, hot pepper sauce, cracker crumbs and sliced almonds and press mixture onto coated chicken pieces.
Place on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake in 350°F (175°C) oven for 25 to 30 minutes until a thermometer inserted into the chicken pieces reads 165ºF (74ºC).
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 2 lb (1 kg) chicken pieces
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) orange marmalade
- 2 tsp (10 mL) ginger, fresh, minced
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) soy sauce
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) sour cream
- 1 tsp (5 mL) hot pepper sauce
- 1 1/4 cup (315 mL) unsalted cracker crumbs, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) almonds, sliced