Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Spread each pizza crust with tomato pesto. Top with red pepper, chicken, olives and cheese.
Bake for 10–15 minutes or until crust is brown and crisp.
Sprinkle fresh basil over pizzas before serving.
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) chicken, cooked, chopped
- 2 large prepared pizza crusts, (whole grain)
- 2/3 cups (170 mL) tomato pesto
- 1 red pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) black olives, sliced
- 7 oz (200 g) feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) basil, fresh, chopped