Cook spaghetti for ¾ of the recommended time and drain.
In a wok, brown the garlic, onion and ginger in oil over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add bell pepper strips (different colours) and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add tamari, oil and honey and boil on high heat for 5 minutes.
Add cooked chicken and heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add drained spaghetti to wok to finish cooking in the sauce. Garnish the plate with cilantro.
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 7/8 lb (0.4 kg) spaghetti
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) ginger, fresh, chopped
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) tamari
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) oil
- 2/3 cups (170 mL) honey
- 2 cups (500 mL) roasted chicken, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) coriander, fresh, chopped