- Soak 12 x 8" (20 cm) skewers in warm water for 20 minutes.
- Remove visible fat from chicken and cut into pieces approximately 1.5 inch (4 cm) square. Cut the red peppers into 18 pieces for skewers.
- Thread chicken pieces onto each skewer alternating with the red pepper chunks – about 3-4 chicken pieces and 3 red pepper pieces per skewer. Place in shallow baking dish.
- Finely mince red sweet pepper and jalapeño in food processor. Mix together with mayonnaise, yogurt and roasted pepper & garlic seasoning in bowl and pour over skewers. Turn to coat all sides.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least an hour but preferably overnight.
- Remove skewers from marinade and place on rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) from the heat for 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked, turning once. Baste with additional marinade half way through cooking.
Quick and easy tapas that can be prepared ahead of the party! Don't forget the sangria.