In a bowl, whisk together orange zest and juice, green onions, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and salt.
Add chicken breasts; turn to coat.
Let stand for 10 minutes or cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
Grill on medium heat for approximately 15-20 minutes until a thermometer inserted into the chicken reads 165°F (74°C).
Serve on whole wheat Kaiser buns.
Garnish with roasted red peppers, red onions, lettuce & mayonnaise.
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) orange juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely-chopped
- 3 green onions, finely-chopped
- 1 tsp (5 mL) soy sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) orange zest, grated
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) salt
- roasted red pepper, thinly-sliced, for garnish
- red onion, thinly-sliced, for garnish
- mayonnaise, for garnish
- Romaine lettuce, for garnish
- 4 whole wheat Kaiser rolls
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ginger, freshly-grated