In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, green onion, oregano, salt and pepper.
Add chicken breasts; turn to coat.
Let stand for 10 minutes or cover and refrigerate for up to 12 hours.
Place chicken on greased grill over medium heat.
Close lid and grill, turning once, until a thermometer inserted into the chicken reads 165°F (74°C).
Cut buns in half. Sandwich chicken, feta cheese, tomato, red onion and cucumber in buns.
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast(s)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp (5 mL) oregano, dried
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) pepper
- 2 tsp (10 mL) lemon juice
- 1 green onion(s), minced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) red onion(s), thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns