Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). In very large bowl, whisk together oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper. Add chicken thighs, fennel, potatoes, onion, garlic and thyme; toss to coat evenly. Arrange in single layer on large foil-lined baking sheet.
Bake, turning vegetables halfway, for 35 to 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through. Garnish with fennel fronds and serve with lemon wedges.
- Serves: 4
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) each salt and pepper
- 8 chicken thighs (2 lb/900 g)
- 1 fennel bulb, cut into wedges
- 4 red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 12 cloves garlic
- 10 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fennel fronds
- 4 lemon wedges
Tip: Substitute chunks of zucchini or bell peppers for the fennel if desired.