Heat the oil in the skillet.
Add chicken thighs and onion to oil and stir until chicken is cooked through and meat thermometer registers 165°F (74°C).
Add butter. Once butter is melted add paprika and stir.
Once well combined, add chicken broth and stir to mix well.
Lower heat. When mixture has cooled slightly, add sour cream and stir until sour cream is completely mixed in with broth.
Serve over egg noodles.
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1 lb (0.5 kg) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, sliced
- 1 onion, medium, diced
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) low-sodium chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sweet paprika
- 3/4 cups (175 mL) sour cream, preferably full fat
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 4 cups (1 L) egg noodles, cooked