Mix peanut butter with soy sauce, lime juice and cayenne in a small bowl. You can double or triple this part of the recipe and store extra in the fridge for more wraps at a later time.
Spread the whole-wheat tortilla with the peanut sauce. Top with the sliced cooked chicken, sliced peppers and shredded lettuce.
Fold the sides over the filling and roll up. Cut in half on a diagonal.
- Serves: 1
- Prep Time:
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) peanut butter, crunchy or smooth, natural
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) soy sauce, sodium reduced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) cayenne pepper
- 1 tortilla, whole-wheat, large/13”
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) red pepper, sweet, diced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chicken, cooked, sliced
Optional additions include cilantro, cucumber, snow peas and other fresh vegetables.