Combine chicken, bread crumbs, milk, chopped green onions, Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper and form into patties.
Barbeque or fry for approximately 5 minutes per side or until meat thermometer registers 165°F (74°C).
Serve on a whole wheat bun or in a pita shell garnished with sliced tomato, cucumber, green onion, lettuce and mayonnaise.
- Serves: 6
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1 lb (0.5 kg) ground chicken
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) breadcrumbs, dry
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) pepper
- tomato, sliced
- cucumber, sliced
- green onion, sliced
- 6 whole wheat pitas or hamburger rolls