First, remove the tips and cut the wings in half at the joint.
In a small saucepan, boil all of the sauce ingredients together without the wings. As soon as the sauce cools, add the wings and marinate for 3 to 5 hours in the refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
Place wings in a baking dish and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until juices run clear or the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).
Served with rosemary potatoes, these spicy wings will surely refuel our guys.
- Serves: 6
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 24 chicken wings
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) ginger, chopped
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Dijon mustard
- 8 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) hot sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) chili sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) maple syrup