Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Pull skin from chicken only if you wish. Place on an oiled or foil-lined baking sheet.
Stir remaining ingredients together. Brush all over each piece of chicken.
Bake in 375°F (190°C) oven for 15 minutes. Baste again and continue roasting until chicken feels springy when pressed, from 15 to 25 more minutes.
- Serves: 3
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 6 to 8 chicken drumsticks or thighs
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) regular Dijon or grainy mustard
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) honey
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) melted butter or vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 mL) curry powder
- 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 mL) paprika (optional)
Wonderful with spinach, boy choy or peas and baked potatoes.