Fry bacon until browned and a bit crisp. Set aside on paper towel to drain and crumble once cooled.
Spread tortilla with mayonnaise and Dijon mustard.
Finely slice granny smith apple and spread over bottom half of the tortilla.
Place cooked sliced chicken and crumbled bacon on top of apple on tortilla.
Grate cheese and sprinkle over. Fold over and press down.
Heat non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Coat lightly with oil. Grill quesadilla 1 1/2 minutes per side or until lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Serves: 1
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1 slice bacon, cooked
- 1 whole wheat tortilla, small
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) light mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1/4 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 1 oz (30 g) cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 oz (30 g) gouda cheese, shredded