Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Meanwhile, whisk the egg, goat’s cheese and a little salt and pepper together.
Add the egg to the skillet and scramble for 4-5 minutes until cooked through.
Arrange a whole wheat tortilla on tin foil. Down the center arrange the egg, chicken, avocado and salsa. Fold burrito and wrap in foil for a quick grab and go breakfast.
- Serves: 1
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1 – 6-inch whole-wheat tortilla
- 1 tsp (5 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) leftover chopped chicken
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) goat’s cheese
- 1/4 sliced avocado
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) medium tomato salsa
- salt and pepper