Cook pasta as directed on package.
In a dutch oven lightly sauté chicken over medium-high heat. While chicken is browning add garlic, onions, red peppers and mushrooms. Continue to sauté until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Add alfredo sauce, frozen peas and season with thyme, salt and pepper. Simmer until hot.
Add cooked bowtie pasta to the chicken mixture and gently stir.
Serve family style and garnish with chopped parsley and parmesan cheese.
- Serves: 4
- 7 oz (200 g) chicken breast cut into 1” thick strips
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) frozen peas
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cut up fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced onions
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 36 oz (1025 g) ready-made Alfredo Sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) thyme
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh parmesan cheese
- 32 oz (910 g) bowtie pasta
- chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste