Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Put flour, cornmeal and spices into a resealable plastic bag. Close bag and shake ingredients to mix.
Spray a large shallow baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
Add chicken pieces to bag and shake to coat.
Place coated chicken on the baking dish and bake until nicely browned and the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F (74°C).
- Serves: 8
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 8 skinless chicken drumsticks
- 8 skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) whole wheat flour
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) cornmeal (polenta)
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) salt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) pepper
- 2 tsp (10 mL) thyme, dried
- 1 tsp (5 mL) oregano, dried
- 1 tsp (5 mL) tarragon, dried
- 1 tsp (5 mL) paprika
- 1 tsp (5 mL) mustard powder