Between plastic wrap, pound chicken to ¼ inch (5 mm) thickness.
In bowl, mix beer, Worcestershire and hot pepper sauce; add chicken.
Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Place on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid.
Cook, turning once, until no longer pink inside, for 12 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into each piece reads 165° F (74°C).
Top chicken breasts with cheese.
Mix mayonnaise, honey, horseradish, mustard powder and ginger.
Spread over cut sides of rolls. Top the chicken with lettuce, tomato slices, dill pickles, onion and pickled hot peppers.
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast(s)
- 3/4 cups (175 mL) beer
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) hot pepper sauce
- 4 oz (115 g) extra-old cheddar cheese, sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) mayonnaise, light
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) horseradish
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) ginger, ground
- 4 sesame seed rolls, cut in half
- lettuce, shredded
- tomato(es), sliced
- dill pickles, sliced
- onion(s), small, sliced
- pickled hot peppers, sliced