Remove chicken from bones and discard skin. Cut or shred chicken into bite size pieces. Add to large bowl.
Heat rice noodles in boiling water as per package directions. Add to bowl.
Heat olive oil in skillet and add garlic. Sauté for a minute.
Add broccoli coleslaw mix and sauté another minute.
Add teryiyaki sauce and chicken broth.
Add broccoli mixture to bowl, toss and serve (or place in fridge).
- Serves: 6
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1 roasted chicken from the grocery store
- 1 bag re-heatable rice noodles
- 1 bag broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) all natural Teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil