Combine chicken, lettuce, cashews, celery, green onion, grapes, orange segments and strawberries in large salad bowl.
In smaller glass bowl, combine mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, pepper, curry powder and parsley and mix together well with a fork or whisk to make dressing.
Add dressing to salad bowl and mix dressing into salad evenly. Serve.
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time:
- 1 store bought rotisserie chicken, skin discarded, meat removed from bone and diced
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, washed and leaves torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup (250 mL) cashews, toasted
- 2 stalks celery, finely-chopped
- 4 green onion(s), chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) green seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup (250 mL) mandarin orange segments
- 1 cup (250 mL) orange segments
- 1 cup (250 mL) clementine segments
- 1 cup (250 mL) strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) light mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) white pepper
- 1 tsp (5 mL) curry powder
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) parsley, fresh, chopped