Cut chicken into bite size pieces and season with pepper.
Heat oil over medium heat and brown chicken. Add whisky. Stir until whisky evaporates.
Stir in cream. Reduce heat and simmer, scraping the bits from the bottom of the pan, until the cream thickens and changes to a rich brown colour.
Toss pasta with sauce and divide evenly on two plates. Top with green onions. Serve immediately.
- Serves: 2
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 green onion, chopped, for garnish
- 2 cups (500 mL) pasta shells, cooked
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) whisky
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 35% (whipping) cream
- pepper, freshly ground, to taste