Cut the cooked chicken into thin layers.
Dice the vegetables and finely chop the jalapeño and onion, so each bite isn’t overpowered by these potent elements.
Mix in the mustards and the dressing, pepper to taste.
- Serves: 2
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked, thinly sliced
- 1 large red pepper, diced
- 4 celery sticks, diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 fresh jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 3 tsp (15 mL) yellow mustard
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) of your favourite creamy salad dressing
- Freshly-ground pepper, to taste