In salad bowl, combine chicken, grapes, red pepper, water chestnuts and green onion.
In another bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, orange juice and lemon pepper. Stir dressing into salad and refrigerate until cold. The flavours are enhanced if refrigerated for several hours or overnight.
Serve on Boston lettuce leaves.
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time:
- 1 lb (0.5 kg) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked, diced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) green seedless grapes, halved
- 1 can water chestnuts, sliced and drained
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) light sour cream
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) orange juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lemon pepper
- Boston lettuce