Cut thighs into chunky pieces and place in a large bowl. Add curry paste, honey and cinnamon. Stir to evenly coat. Thread chicken onto skewers. Spray cold barbecue grill rack with cooking spray and preheat barbecue to medium-high.
Place mango and cucumber in a bowl. Add mint, 1 Tbsp (15 mL) olive oil and pinches of salt and pepper. Set aside for later.
Grill chicken, turning occasionally, until lightly charred and cooked through making sure that the chicken juices run clear when pierced with a knife or meat thermometer registers 165°F (74°C), 10 to 12 minutes. Serve with mango salsa.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 8 - 10 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) tikka curry paste
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) mild Indian-style curry paste
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) cinnamon, ground
- 1 mango, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 English cucumber, cubed
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) mint, fresh, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
If using wooden skewers; soak them in water for 20 minutes so that they won't burn on the BBQ.