Raised by a Canadian Farmer Means Even More Now
Chicken farmers are proud to raise the Canadian chicken you trust!
Canadians want fresh, high-quality Canadian chicken and our farmers are proud to raise it to some of the highest standards for food safety, animal care, and sustainability. That’s what “Raised by a Canadian Farmer” means.
Look for the Logo
You can find chicken Raised by a Canadian Farmer in grocery stores and restaurants across the country. Look for the logo at these chains and producers and shop with confidence!
- Les 3 Brasseurs
- Burger King
- Chorizo Fresh Mex
- Eden Valley Poultry
- Fat Bastard Burrito Co.
- Fiesta Farms
- Fionn MacCool's
- Giant Tiger
- Granny’s Poultry Farmers Cooperative
- Maple Leaf Foods
- Maple Lodge Farms
- Mary Brown’s Chicken & Taters
- Mildmay Freshmart
- Montana’s Cookhouse
- Prarie Pride
- Saskatoon Co-op
- Swiss Chalet
- Wild Wing
- Yorkshire Valley Farms
- Canadian Dairy, Poultry and Egg Sectors Rally to Support Restaurants with #TakeoutDay
- We’re Here For You
- Chicken Farmers of Canada and KFC team up!
- Raised by a Canadian Farmer Means Even More Now!
- Canadian Chicken is Now Easier to Choose Than Ever
- National Chicken Month
- Canadians Want Canadian Chicken
- Chicken Fits!
- Chicken Chat with Trudy Metcalfe-Coe