- Spray 1 or 2 wire racks with low calorie nonstick spray and set on baking sheets.
- Place spice mixture in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well and add ginger, garlic, lemon juice, yogurt and honey. Stir to combine throughly.
- Remove all visible fat from chicken.
- Cover with yogurt mixture and marinate in refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
- Allow to sit at room temperature for ½ hour before baking.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on prepared baking sheets. Bake in an oven preheated to 500°F (260°C).
- Roast for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through and internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).