Saucy Barbecue Chicken Pizza
- Place chicken on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid and grill, turning once, for 10 minutes. Baste with 2 Tbsp (30 mL) of the sauce; grill until no longer pink inside, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken to cutting board; let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into bite-size pieces; transfer to bowl and toss with ⅓ cup (75 mL) of the sauce. Set aside.
- In skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; sauté mushrooms until browned and liquid is evaporated, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in onion. Set aside.
- Turn out dough onto lightly floured surface; divide in half and shape each into disc. Roll out each into 13-inch (33 cm) circle. Dust two 12-inch (30 cm) round pizza pans with cornmeal; centre dough on each, folding excess dough underneath to form raised edge.
- Spread remaining sauce evenly over pizza. Top with chicken and mushroom mixture. Sprinkle with Monterey Jack and mozzarella cheeses.
- Bake in top and bottom thirds or 425°F (220°C) oven, rotating and switching pans halfway through, until bottom of crust is crispy and cheese is bubbly, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley. Cut each pizza into 6 slices.