Roast Chicken Breasts with Olives and Honey Jus
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C)
- Mix cumin, salt, paprika, and turmeric together in a in bowl and set aside.
- Lightly cover bottom of a 2 L baking pan with olive oil. Cut onion in half and slice vertically into thin strips. Sprinkle over bottom of baking dish and top with chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle breasts with spice mixture, flip over and sprinkle other side. Drizzle with melted honey.
- Bake 30 minutes. Turn over pieces, baste with honey jus and sprinkle olives over chicken. Continue to bake, uncovered, until chicken is tender, about 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in each piece reads 165°F (74°C). Baste a few more times while finishing baking.
- Serve with whole-grain couscous pilaf (recipe below). Divide the couscous among four dinner plates. Arrange the chicken over the couscous and top with some olives and roast onions. Spoon honey jus over and serve.