Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). In a bowl, whisk together Dijon, maple syrup, vinegar, salt and pepper, and rosemary.
Pat the chicken drumsticks dry between paper towels. In a large bowl or freezer bag, toss drumsticks with half the maple Dijon sauce.
Spray a cooking sheet lined with tin foil with cooking spray. Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer. Bake chicken for 40 minutes, or until a meat thermometer reads 165°F (74°C). Part-way through baking, turn and brush drumsticks with remaining maple Dijon sauce.
Let the drumsticks rest for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with fresh rosemary.
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 8 skinless chicken drumsticks
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) freshly-chopped rosemary
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) salt and fresh ground pepper