- Cook jasmine rice in unsalted water according to package instructions.
- Sauté chicken in a non-stick skillet with the sesame oil, half (2 cloves) of the minced garlic and half (1 Tbsp / 5 mL) of the fresh lime juice. When chicken is browned, push to the side of the pan.
- Stir in onion and sweet red pepper. Sauté 3-5 minutes in skillet until onion is translucent. Add one diced mango and minced cilantro.
- Purée other mango with remaining lime juice and minced garlic, soy sauce, red chili, Thai sweet chili sauce, ginger, and water.
- Add puréed sauce ingredients to stir-fry and stir until well mixed. Bring to a boil. Serve immediately.
- Arrange mixed greens around the edge of each of four plates. Serve mango chicken with a scoop of cooked jasmine rice. Garnish each plate with some of the roasted whole cashews.
Thai sweet chili sauce is available in the Asian section of most large grocery stores.