- In a medium size bowl, mix together salsa, mustard and lime juice. Add skinless chicken thighs and turn to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Cook the brown rice in unsalted water according to package directions.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade and add to skillet. Sauté until browned on both sides and juices run clear – about 9 minutes per side (end temperature of 165°F / 74°C).
- Remove chicken from skillet leaving sauce behind. Add rest of marinade and bring to boil. Whisk in yogurt and sugar until
- heated through.
- To serve place a piece of chicken alongside a scoop of brown rice. Top with sauce and garnish with a lime wedge.
Optional additions to the marinade include cumin, oregano and hot chili pepper. If you don't have yogurt you can also use sour cream.