- Combine all the ingredients, except the pepper.
- Place chicken in a resealable plastic bag and pour sauce over the chicken.
- Close bag and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard the marinade.
- Place chicken on a grill and sprinkle with pepper. Grill, covered, over medium low heat for 12-15 minutes, turning several times, or until a thermometer inserted into the chicken reads 165°F (74°C).
This chicken is also delicious served cold and thinly sliced over mixed greens tossed with a lime vinaigrette.