- Peel sweet potatoes. Cut in half and then into cubes approximately 2 inches (5 cm) each. Add to the bottom of the crock of slow cooker.
- Top with chicken thighs.
- Slice mushrooms, dice onions and mince garlic. Scatter over chicken and sweet potatoes.
- Pour over white wine and sprinkle with dried rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on LOW 6-8 hours (HIGH 3-4 hours). Thirty minutes before completion scatter over frozen green peas. Cover and continue cooking.
- To serve, place chicken and sweet potatoes on a platter. Scatter with chopped parsley. Pour juices into a dish and serve on the side as au jus.
If you use boneless chicken thighs there will be a shorter cooking time.