- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Use a fork to mix ricotta with pesto in a small bowl.
- Place tortilla on oven proof dinner plate. Spread ricotta mixture evenly across tortilla.
- Slice spring onion, cherry tomatoes and zucchini. Make the slices thin so they cook quickly. Dice sweet red pepper and cooked chicken and spread around tortilla.
- Sprinkle on shredded Asiago cheese.
- Top with fresh arugula, sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper and red hot chili pepper flakes. This may seem like a lot of greens but they shrink as they wilt. Finally, drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake 10 minutes or until heated through and edges of tortilla begin to brown. Eat with a knife and fork.
Ricotta is a moist fresh cheese that has a smooth creamy texture. It is high in protein making it a healthier alternative to full fat cream cheese.