Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Pound or flatten each chicken breast, between 2 sheets of clear food wrap, with a meat mallet or rolling pin.
In a bowl, combine, butter, parsley, tarragon, parmesan cheese, lemon juice and paprika.
On each chicken breast place one slice of ham, 2 asparagus spears and some of the butter mixture (divided in 4). Roll each chicken breast and then coat with bread crumbs.
Grease a baking dish with oil.
Place each rolled and coated chicken breast, seam side down on the baking dish.
Place in oven and bake until chicken is fully cooked and the juices are clear, approximately 45 minutes.
Serve with rice and/or salad.
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup (250 mL) seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp (5 mL) parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp (5 mL) tarragon
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 slices deli ham, sliced
- 8 spears asparagus
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter, room temperature
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) paprika
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil