- Preheat grill to medium high. Place pizza stone directly on the heated side. Close the lid until the grill reaches 200°C (400 º F).
- In a fry pan cook ground chicken until golden brown. Reserve and cool before placing into calzone.
- In another pan add olive oil and sweat onion until it becomes translucent.
- Spread rolled pizza dough with tomato sauce, onion, and sun-dried tomatoes. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and place cooked ground chicken on half the dough. Cover with remaining dough piece; seal edges with fork.
- Grill 25 to 30 min or until golden brown.
Store bought pizza dough is fine for this recipe.