- Cook wild rice according to package directions, about 45 minutes.
- Heat oil in large saucepan or Dutch oven. Add diced chicken, minced ginger root, garlic, lemon peel and hot pepper flakes. Sauté gently until very fragrant and the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Pour in chicken broth, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice. Bring to a boil.
- Add shrimp. Bring to a boil and simmer until shrimp are cooked. Add spinach and sesame oil. Remove from heat so you don't overcook the shrimp and spinach. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Serve with rice, sliced green onions and minced cilantro.
Try substituting fresh parsley for cilantro.
Total recipe makes 3 L (8 x 375 mL).