Add oil to a skillet and cook onions and garlic over medium heat (2 to 3 min.) or until onion is soft.
Add tomatoes and frozen vegetables; cover, and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
Stir in chicken and continue cooking another 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Place cooked pasta on a large platter; spoon tomato vegetable mixture in center; top with grated cheese.
- Serves: 6
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1/2 lb (0.3 kg) chicken, grilled, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp (5 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) onions, chopped
- 1 can canned Italian-style tomatoes, with liquid
- 6 cups (1.5 L) mixed vegetables, frozen
- 4 oz (115 g) angel hair pasta, cooked
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Parmesan cheese, grated